From Fantastic Wiki
Just an average Contraptioneer, but a Sysops on this wiki as of 19:13, 2 August 2009, which is awesome, thanks weasel.
Hello! I used to spend a lot of time on Simplest Badge Records, but now I try to compete in as many competitions as I can. I rarely publish solutions, mostly because I can't solve brown levels. I make very few levels, and have only ever published a couple, most of which nobody has ever tried. I have 1000+ posts and either try to be helpful or sarcastic =D.
- I have saved approximately 0.0385% of the designs ever saved, meaning I have saved 1 in every 2600 designs.
- I have saved approximately 0.0205% of the levels ever saved, meaning I have saved 1 in every 4881 levels.
- I have also published 1.476% of my designs, and 14% of my levels.
- From this you could deduce that I make about 10x as many useful levels as designs (lol).
- In Simplest Badge Records, as of Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 am:
- Number of records: 6th, holding 15 records (5.1%)
- Number of contributions: 1st, helping 33 times (9.1%)!
- This is due to the fact that I was very active near the beginning, so many of my designs were changed, or I helped a long time ago.
- I plan to update the scoreboard (Update III), following the return of the great rabid squirrel.
- I won the last competition that started in 2008 
- I have been in 50+ competitions
- First to get Clean Sweep on Around the Bend  (with kdausman)
- Creator of the 2 piece clean solution to Up the Hump  (with DMarden117)
- Creator of the Longway solution to the level NASA Rocket  (with Hero88go)
- Awesome infinite boomerang for Around the Bend  (with rabid squirrel)
- I invented the original concept, and rabid squirrel tweaked it to continue going round 23 times
- No "epic" brown designs here I'm afraid
- Lengthen short pages, so that every page has some meaningful content
- Monitor for vandalism, and remove it ASAP
- List of all competitions